The following documents are required to be emailed to me should you wish to apply for any eta Distance Learning offerings available above.
(All Documents must be certified at a Police Station, Post Office or Commissioner of Oaths and must not be older than 3 months old).
To apply I need you to please email me the below documents so I can process your application:
- Certified copy of the applicant’s identity document.
- Certified copy of the identity document of the person paying the account.
- Certified Senior or School Leaving Certificate (Matric, NSC, GCSE) as issued by the relevant Education Department or Highest Qualification Achieved.
- Any relevant disability or medical documents.
- Proof of address.
- In the email please specify the course you wish to apply for in the subject line.
- Year of Matriculation and Highschool attended.
NB: (Certified Documents not older than 3 months old)
Once you have emailed me your documents I will process your application for you and you will receive acceptance within 48-72 hours.
Please visit the below links to see eta Distance Learning Sports Qualifications and Courses we have:
Please take a moment to have a look at our eta Online video for more information about studying with us.
Our next intake commences on the 3rd February 2020 – WARNING: NO LATE REGISTRATIONS!
Should you require any additional information regarding eta Distance Learning or If you need assistance applying, please do not hesitate to contact me so I can get you on board.
Chris Morris: Christopher.email@example.com
Whatsapp Number: 081 363 2708 / +2781 363 2708