What RPL courses do we offer?
- Personal Trainer
- Coaching Science
What is RPL?
One of the most exciting new educational innovations must be Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). eta College is delighted to have been awarded approval by our education body to present qualifications in this way. If you are someone who has been involved in the sport and fitness industry for a length of time and have accumulated skills without being awarded a qualification, this is for you.
eta College offers a fully online process to achieve your qualification by submitting evidence of your ability and not through assignments and examinations.
This means that a full qualification can be achieved in 3 – 6 months rather than 12 months and at substantially reduced cost.
Is RPL for me?
• You have no formal qualification but have had 3 years of experience in the field of sport and fitness.
• You have completed a number of similar modules / subjects at another institution but require the full Qualification.
• If you meet either of the above criteria, then you are a candidate for the RPL process!
How to get started?
• The first step will be the completion of the online application form and RPL checklist.
• Feedback will be provided on whether or not you are an eligible candidate for RPL.
• If you are a successful applicant, payment will be requested.
• Once you have completed the checklist, registered & paid you will receive your log in username & password
..to gain access to the eta Connect Learning Management System.
What is the duration?
You have a maximum of 6 months in which to complete your qualification.
What is the cost?
The total cost of the course is R5500.00 and you can access all resources online from anywhere.
When can I sign up?
Contact the course convener for more information email@example.com